Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got our shipment of shirts today. They look freakin' GREAT...love the logo, the type of shirt, etc...a real FIRST CLASS look if you ask me...ok, so you didn't, but, anywho. Thanks JC!!

If you want a cool tshirt that is Z06 related, get one the next time they are available.

RG

·
Registered
183 Posts
how long do the shirts take to come in. I haven't got mine and its been atleast 4 days. thats a long time to wait :roll: :wink:

Brandon

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Folks will be seeing my Z06Vette T-shirt today as I travel the "friendly skies", Melbourne to Atlanta to Austin. It will be interesting to see if I come accross any members or browsers.

I have worn my Z06 sport shirt while traveling and several people noticed and struck a conversation about the Z06. It's pretty cool and a nice way to pass time while waiting (as usual) in the airports. Have a great day everyone!

Don

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Vetroc, you got mail, we have a few left......

4 Days? Well it's 3 day priority shipping, plus you might have been mailed in the afternoon......

I would not worry until the 5th or 6th day.....

JC

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I wore my shirt to Bristol this weekend in hopes of running into a member or at least recruiting some new ones... neither happened but at least I looked good trying! :D :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts