Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy said he saw a Z06 with a Z06/FRC partition that looked like it was carpet on the trunk side and a Convertible Waterfall on the interior side PAINTED TO MATCH THE CAR. He said it even opened up like a glove box for storage. Th eowner told him it was about $400.00. Has ANYBODY seen one yet??? If so please let me know.

Jackhammer:z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z:

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Waterfall

Did anyone see the guy from NC at Carlisle with a Silver Z06?? He custom made his own waterfall. Man did it look GREAT! Havent heard of a production run on this tho, that was a one of a kind, tho he was gonna think about making them up.His name was DONNY.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Z06 Waterfall

Donny,

If your out there please post a pic of your waterfall. It truly is a work of art.

racingfast - I agree completely. Donny said that it took him a while to get it right but the results were awesome. He used a stock vert waterall and cut it to fit. It looked as if it came from the factory... Actually better.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
KEVIN I have a pic of it but cant post it. :( Frank: help!

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
YAHOOOOOO!

:guiness: My pic got posted! How the hell did that happen????:-? :-? Its not the best but you can see the waterfall. Kevin is right in that DONNY spent lots of time on that and it was a beauty. Here is his car. :cheers: Way to go DONNY!

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
My car

IMA: yes the hood is fabulous, what an idea!! :D Here is a shot of mine on the way to a race; trailer in tow..:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts