Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have not really noticed much of a difference. Need to change rear tires, Goodyears are shot. Too many burnouts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don is working on C6R fender for z06. WILL probably get those. Problem is with wider front fender, will have to buy whole new wheels plus tires. Spending much more than I was planning. This car is addicting to mod. I havent even starting modding engine yet

[
QUOTE=vant;1301437]I agree, it looks a little out-of-balance without the rest of the kit. How does the new rear wheel configuration affect handling?[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
The completed kit looks fantastic! A guy up in Phoenix got his done and it looks bad-azz. Also has front splitter and an APR rear wing to boot. I think his Z looks hot! But it needs a few decals. hahahaha.....

Your ride looks good. What wheels you thinking?

:gjob:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure what wheels yet. Will get one, once I also get wide body front fender to get right offset. Had little accident last night, crack carbon fiber lip. Ouch, did not see little dip, apparent had man hole cover sticking out

The completed kit looks fantastic! A guy up in Phoenix got his done and it looks bad-azz. Also has front splitter and an APR rear wing to boot. I think his Z looks hot! But it needs a few decals. hahahaha.....

Your ride looks good. What wheels you thinking?

:gjob:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts