Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thanks...just got back from 1100 mile drive home...dead tired..pics and story later. Car is sweet; really love the exhaust...only bad thing is car had some kind of electrical short on the way home...lights will not pop up or stay on...i was driving 70 miles an hour and ooops instant darkness....middle of nowhere. More later...car goes in the shop this week for electrical checkup....I will write more later tomorrow about the car. It is a strong car and my son loved it ...he brought 4 of his buddies over just to show it off. Got run...too many days of getting up a 5am.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Z06BANDIT,

Congrats great banner shot. Best of luck with the new Z. Looking forward to report and pic's.............

:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
What a great father/son bonding experience :) :) :)

Check out your video in the 'Media Clips' section :)

They'll get the electrics straightened out. Try to check out all the little things before taking it in. That way you might save a trip later.

enjoy the ride !!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hey everyone....thanks for the video clip...i am saving it for posterity!! I do hope the electric short is easy to fix...so far I have not found anything else for them to check. I will also get the oil change...and yes, my son is stoked about that car....first time he came over to visit me on his own in a long time....typical teenager!!!Love him and now i got a toy he wants to visit!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts