Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the GM engineeers brought over a black C6 Z06 last night to the Hampton Inn. It was the first timeI have seen one in person. It was dark and it was a black car so it was not at its best. However I was very favorably impressed by the car its general appearance, the engine, the The darker colors look better on the C6 body than the lighter colors. When the car took off the exhaust sounded decent but there are good opportunities for the aftermarket exhaust makers. I will take some video of the cars during the daytime and provide a short clip after I get home and can process it (my laptop does not have the right stuff).

panzer @ z06fest 2005

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Doesn't that car look INCREDIBLE in person? I could not believe how mean that car looks in person, and how pics do not do this car ANY justice at all.

Please get some pics and videos for us, Thanks Panzer!

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Drove around the plant yesterday and saw two V-city Yellow, one Blue, and one Victory Red, parked just inside the fence. Today another yellow was parked at Jerry's Restaurant (near the plant.)

Did the plant tour this morning, and didn't see any inside. They have a Victory Red parked near the entrance for the plant tour.

Zippy :z: :z:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts