Corvette Z06 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Dan: For an unmoded '03 Z and a starting out effort, what alignment settings do you recommend? Also, I presume you're running with stability control on, traction control off, correct?

·
Z06 Master
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Excellent job, Dan!! After seeing your skills behind the wheel at last years Fest I'm not surprised.:gjob::yeadog:
Great videos!!! Thanks for the virtual thrill ride!
Thanks guys! I ran on a much bigger course yesterday. Stay tuned for videos from my SSM Z06 and another member's SS Z06...

Do you do some ironing in between runs ? LoL. Car is wicked !! I can't wait for fest !!
It is a big azz wing! I swap trunks before I put it on the trailer for fear of the MPG loss :eek2:

·
Z06 Master
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Dan: For an unmoded '03 Z and a starting out effort, what alignment settings do you recommend? Also, I presume you're running with stability control on, traction control off, correct?
I'll send you a link for some alignment options.
I had the opportunity to try running it both ways at a test-n-tune and like it fully off. I've been running with it all off for the last few events.
Starting out I would run in comp mode. Active Handling can really help you stay out of trouble until you get more comfortable. You'll know when you're ready to run nanny free :yeadog:

·
Z06 Master
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Any chance of making that link public?

Don't want to threadjack so won't go on about alignment thoughts.

Looking forward to the vids...still have snow up here :(
Pfadt's website has a list of alignment options to fit what you do with your car.
Mine is currently at -2 deg front and -1.5 rear on stock bushings. I've checked the tire temps and they're pretty even. No bad wearing on the shoulders, but I'm always moving the tires around and flipping them on the wheels too.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts