Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 2002 Z06 in the Pacific NW. I am looking to pay under MSRP...as I have seen dealers on here selling for less. I have a 2001 Honda S2000 (7k miles) w/Hardtop for possible trade. If anyone knows where to get a good deal around my area on a Z06...let me know. The large local chevy dealer around here wants over 51k for the a 2002 Z06....aint gonna happen. Anyway, thanks in advance.
Erik

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMA Z06 said:
Z06Lover

Check with our forum dealers they will steer ya right..........
yeah, they seem to have good prices. Problem is...i don't think any of them are in my area.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BrianK said:
Have you considered a courtesy delivery or just driving it back? Can you hear me Kowalski??
yeah, that would be a nice way to get the break in done...driving it back from some place a long ways away :)
I would have to sell my current car also....maybe a trade could be worked out, but it would have to be a hella ofa deal..since usually you get screwed trading in a car.

·
Registered
568 Posts
The Seattle market is a fairly good place to sell your trade-in. At least I have the impression that people are willing to pay more around here.

So you may want to avoid the trade-in blues.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Z06lover,
Try to find a dealer out there to buy your car and I will try to do an "In and Out" for you on a Z at below MSRP. Call me and I will explain. 770-466-7000.:)

·
Registered
568 Posts
I don't know, Rick.. An "In and Out"?? I was just in Seattle by the corner of Broad & John St and there was a woman who was offerring the same deal.

I did Not go for it :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts