Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In conjunction with Corvette Forum, a group picture of forum member's Z06s was taken this morning. I would have liked to seen more members show, but heck, this is just our first year. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Special thanks to member JustJ for taking his time to take pictures for us. The picture I am showing you was taken with my camera, but there are going to be some professional quality pictures available soon.

Front Row:

Tony RAT Barker
Mark RAYSMITH Smith

Second Row:

Andy VetteSpace Coe
Les FUBU Kaufteil
Dennis Chevyman Mitchell
Frank fcalmes Calmes
Michael Vette2001

Third Row:
Brian Burris
Steve & Kathy SMFCPACFP Foulks
Alex ASLAN Goepel
John & Carol jwight Sheehan

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for setting up the pic Frank. It's great putting a face with all the names.
Enjoyed it!

Next time I go to do a burn-out while leaving I'll turn the traction control off. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Andy

·
Registered
764 Posts
Frank,

I still think my GM rental car mini-van would have added the finishing touch to the shot!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

On 2001-05-27 20:21, Fanatical1 spewed forth this drivel:
Frank,

I still think my GM rental car mini-van would have added the finishing touch to the shot!

Mark, you were a no show!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif We needed your van to stand on to get better pix!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
57 Posts
Frank, thanks for getting the picture on so quick. the wife and kids wanted to see it, they just missed the photo shoot this morning, they slept a little late. It was nice meeting you and some of the other members this morning. I hope all of you had a good drive home, but then how could you have a bad drive home in the best sports car ever!!!!! ZO6!!!

G

·
Great pics Frank...sorry I was a no-show /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif...I hit the rack around 4:30 am.../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mark

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Nice pic!

Thanks so much for posting it!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Thanks, Frank, I like those kind of pics /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts