Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just did my check and the following Z06's are going to be loaded. Two white and three Red for Fla, one white,one black,two silver for TX. MIKE

·
Registered
0 Posts
Thankx Mike. Here at the plant, it seems the trailers are half filled with Z06's. The General is really pumping them out now.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Frank or anyone else in BG:

Seen any Electron Blue '02 Zee's?

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
ZIPPY, I spotted a EB rear bumber inside the plant on Thursday and pointed it out to to the flustered tour guide! It looked great! LES

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-05-26 23:10, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
Frank or anyone else in BG:

Seen any Electron Blue '02 Zee's?

Zippy-Went on the Tour Friday morning at 9am....Never saw a glimpse of anything unusual! My 11 year old grand daughter though was asked to do a first start!!! They even gave her the BUILD SHEET! Plus a Certificate! Have never seen them do that before? Awesome stay in BG!!! Even got my Order# from Cambell CHevy while there!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Zman:

That is so kewl for your grand daughter! Bet she was thrilled! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-05-28 17:43, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
Zman:

That is so kewl for your grand daughter! Bet she was thrilled! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks Zippy!! Yeah...she was thrilled! When she was only 9,she again was asked to start one then! She has been pretty fortunate!

I am hoping you soon hear something from your Dealer on that Order#!!! That Eblue is going to be awesome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts