Corvette Z06 Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
MSiska said:
Lance, already pre-registered, got my confirmation, but noe window sticker yet. Will they be sent prior to carlisle or do we pick them up at the gate?
We now have 113 pre-registered for the Z06s Unite! area. It's going to be an incredible display of Corvettes, the Grand Sport Reunion is also going to be a great display as well!! Everything is looking great thus far, I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of you.

By the way, your window stickers will be sent out early next week (if not sooner). Hang tight, they'll get there for you. Once you arrive all you have to do is drive in (with your sticker attached to the upper drivers side window). You can pick up your goody bags any time during the day (no big rush, we'll be there all day).

Catch you at the end of the month!

Lance

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
FiveOJoe said:
What time on Sat should we plan on being there to get a spot in this area? This will be my first one.

Joe
If you get there before 10am you're all set - I advise our staff to start parking ever fun field participant in club/registry areas in they are not filled up after 10am.

Hope this helps!

See you soon & thanks for your support.

Lance

·
Registered
993 Posts
racelance said:
We now have 113 pre-registered for the Z06s Unite! area. It's going to be an incredible display of Corvettes, the Grand Sport Reunion is also going to be a great display as well!! Everything is looking great thus far, I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of you.

By the way, your window stickers will be sent out early next week (if not sooner). Hang tight, they'll get there for you. Once you arrive all you have to do is drive in (with your sticker attached to the upper drivers side window). You can pick up your goody bags any time during the day (no big rush, we'll be there all day).

Catch you at the end of the month!

Lance
just got my sticker today and it say's nothing about Z06 parking is this ok.it has my name and the number 145 on it:drunk:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
tony3331 said:
just got my sticker today and it say's nothing about Z06 parking is this ok.it has my name and the number 145 on it:drunk:

You're all set - as long as you have your Z06, you'll be parking in the Z06s Unite area :)

Have a great weekend!!

Lance

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
is it too late to register ???
for the z area..

and

hotels.. still available ??

any one...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
wvphoto said:
is it too late to register ???
for the z area..

and

hotels.. still available ??

any one...
wvphoto-

It's not to late to register, but please keep in mind that the pre-registrants recieve a special Z06s Unite gift since they did pre-register. As for later registrants we do not have any gifts, but you will recieve a goody back full of neat Corvette stuff.

As for hotel rooms - it's tough to find them, but you'll def. find something in the Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg area - check this thread, I left a bundle of hotel numbers on here for someone else. It should help you.

Have a great weekend,

Lance

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I'll be getting there on Thursday, and leaving on Sunday. Is there any way to get a goodie bag, if I don't have my car? Or do I have to pay full registration, to get one... ... are you pretty much limited to being a spectator if you don't have your car?

Don't forget to go to Adam's Detail party/BBQ, on Friday!

http://z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101380

Scott

:cheers:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
S-TEE said:
I'll be getting there on Thursday, and leaving on Sunday. Is there any way to get a goodie bag, if I don't have my car? Or do I have to pay full registration, to get one... ... are you pretty much limited to being a spectator if you don't have your car?

Don't forget to go to Adam's Detail party/BBQ, on Friday!

http://z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101380

Scott

:cheers:
Scott-

The goody bags are specifically made for the fun field participants (they have dash plaques & etc. placed in them). We do not provide them to the general public. If you registered but couldn't bring your Corvette, we will be happy to give you your goody bag. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate asking 'em here.:)

See you soon,

Lance

·
Registered
29 Posts
We were going to go today but decided not to last minute. If some could take a bunch of 3MP+ pictures of the event for Domestic Driver E-zine that would be great! We will give you credit of course! We don't even need an article because Carlisle will provide that for us.

If anyone is interested please PM me.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
dwjZ06 said:
Nice meeting you Lance and Thanks for a good time this year. Don
Don-

Nice meeting you as well. I can't thank you and the rest of the Z06 crew enough - that was one heck of a showing!! THANK YOU to everyone that supported the event - you guys helped make the show a success.

Sincerely,

Lance

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Tom Fuscaldo said:
Same here Lance, Great Job! Hope you have the same Z06 area next year... Don, Buddy good seeing you again...
Good to see you again too Tom. I will send you a post when we visit NY this winter. Don

81 - 98 of 98 Posts