Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang!

Just called Stephanie at the NCM and she informed me that our brick fund is now at $1,160.

Remember every bit helps, and the NCM is not supported by Chevrolet, but by enthusiasts like us.

Mrs Zippy and I are about a 1/2 hour away from leaving for the annual NCM Labor Day event , and I get excited each time we go there....There's like MAGIC in the air!

See you there! :guiness:

Zippy :) :)

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Well, we blew all our money on cards and a domain name, plus some of my bank acct :eek: :eek: so guys, if you want to help the forum, here's you chance.....

Our goal is $2600 for the large brick, so please make the call....even if it's just 5 bucks.....

Thanks!

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
We're almost halfway there. NOT BAD!!

Oh, did I fail to mention that when we have enough to buy the brick, we are going to have our own "Pit Stop At Bowling Green" event?? Shhh...keep that under your hat. I know nuttin!! :D

Even a couple bucks would help. Show your appreciation. All the money goes to the National Corvette Museum. :cool:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Ok, im on my way to call again and donate more, actually talking to Stephenie is the highlite of the call.
Come all lets "Just Do It"............

:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
I just tried to call and got a real nice mess. but nothing about the brick. Guess I need to call back between 9 and 5 :(

·
Registered
507 Posts
all right, all right, I'm calling in the morning. I think if I want to be in the St. Louis convoy to BG I ought to contribute to the brick:grin:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
My $50 will be called in first thing tomorrow, least I can do for all this site does for me...

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Basic Math

931 members X $2.79 = Enough money to buy our brick! :eek:

C'mon guys... start digging in the couch cushions, rob your kids piggy bank, pass on that Double Whopper w/ cheese, whore yourself out for a night, whatever it takes, etc.

That brick is gonna be sweet! :D

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
IMA Z06 said:
Ok, im on my way to call again and donate more, actually talking to Stephenie is the highlite of the call.
Come all lets "Just Do It"............

This is Stephanie:

All contributions are tax deductible :D :D

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Stephanie's a hottie.Maybe I should donate again.Sorry guys:razz:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Re: Basic Math

AgentZ06 said:
931 members X $2.79 = Enough money to buy our brick! :eek:

C'mon guys... start digging in the couch cushions, rob your kids piggy bank, pass on that Double Whopper w/ cheese, whore yourself out for a night, whatever it takes, etc.

That brick is gonna be sweet! :D

:D

JC

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Re: Basic Math

AgentZ06 said:

C'mon guys...
whore yourself out for a night, whatever it takes, etc.

Remind me to wear my glasses when I'm in Aiken, I don't want to make any mistakes :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Count me in, I don't want to get hit in the head with the brick at the ceremony, it's happened before (don't ask), and it doesn't feel good :D

·
Registered
223 Posts
My Grant is in the NCM bank...just called it in 4:46PM CDT. Pam took the info for Steph.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts