Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a similar thread in Events but noone goes in there :)

Whos gonna be there Saturday? Let's get a group pic.....Zippy
has a banner.......and I'll have some shirts for sale in case you missed out.....

Zippy, I got business cards printed (nice ones!), how many do you need?

JC

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Frank, I got cards coming for you, the wife should be shipping them tomorrow.......

JC

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Carlisle Saturday

I plan on arriving between 8-9am and If possible I was going to enter and park at gate 3. Where is everyone going to be?

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We should be very close on the road, Craigk and I are leaving 7:30-8:30....

I'll have the shirt on......

Might be good to meet at the booth Zippy will be at....Say 11-11:30?

If you look through the thread in Events, Zip will be at one of the charity booths....

JC

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
N4C5S said:
I posted a similar thread in Events but noone goes in there :)

Whos gonna be there Saturday? Let's get a group pic.....Zippy
has a banner.......and I'll have some shirts for sale in case you missed out.....
"Events?" What the hell's that? ;) I pretty much only come here to "Grandstand." I went to "Misc." the other night, and somehow was lured to the site with the Ferrari crass victims, and now I don't think I'll ever be going back to "Misc.!" :eek: :rolleyes: :-D

Anyway, I WILL be at Carlisle tomorrow. I, too, plan on parking in Gate 3. Where will you guys be, and when? How will I know where to find Zippy?

Thanks!

-Kirk

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Meet at Zippy's Booth

JC,

Thanks for the reply. I'll go back through the posts and find out where Zippy will be. I'll be looking for you and your Shirt... :) around 11-11:30 at the booth.

Kevin

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I suppose we're going to TRY to park at gate 3 but I understand that it will be packed after 7:30am

JC

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
JC; I would be interested in some business cards if you are going to make them available to the forum members. Would be glad to pay for them. Thanks.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The first batch was fairly small since I didn't have a lot of cash, but I plan to get more printed soon, I'll let you know.....should be in the next couple of weeks......

JC

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
sunday pic at carlisle?

Will be at gate 3 sunday....if anyone hangs overnite....

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Where was everybody at Carlisle? Saturday,cruised the C5 Hill often..never saw a Z06vette.com shirt anywhere!! Except for mine that is!! :( Did I miss the party or what?

Did finally meet "Zippy",Friday evening at Carlisle...What a VERY pleasant individual indeed!!!

Zman~~:)

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We saw probably 5-6 shirts, and a few more that we met handing out cards.....

I was going to put the cards on all Z06's but thought someone might get pissed that I stuck something on their car.....

Next year, I plan on staying for both days and having a central location to meet......

JC

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Missed everyone!

Well, I parked my car right inside against the fence between gates 2 and 3. I walked and wandered and didn't see one shirt or banner. I realy was hoping to meet a few of the gang :(

Saw a few "potential" banner girls tho :eek: :eek:

If we have rights to the Z06registry.com why wasn't there a spot for us on the field? :-?

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not quite that easy. We are not "recognized" by the proper authorities, though, we have more than enough members.

I'm working on this process already as we have that other guy wanting to replace us......

We are and will remain the Official Z06 Registry and with a little luck and a lot of work, we might have a spot next year..

JC

1 - 20 of 23 Posts