Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let you guys know that this community is here to support you and your events in anyway that we can! I think all the local drives and meets that we can have the better :) So if you're thinking about having a get together, post it up and let's all have fun doing it :drunken:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
damn... i'm glad you found us..

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
One thing to fix is the calendar. It was fixed for a while, but now it doesn't go past Dec '06, so can't link upcoming event to calendar ... :bang:
:ity:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
That is really great to hear. The events we do are what keeps the site going, meeting, driving, and hanging out with other local enthusiasts makes the site real. (and real fun). It also helps the sponsors (like we had at Hooter's) see their "target market" in action and get some direct exposure. It's perfect product placement for them and great giveaways and support for us. At this years Hooters event, Deb and I gave away over $2,000 in prizes in a raffle, plus door prizes from Adam's polish for everyone. If the leadership of the site itself gets involved, the events will be even better.

I'm really excited about the new leadership here and the future vision they have for the site. They have some great ideas. From talking with them behind the scenes, I already know these guys will listen to our input and work with us. I hope the Northeast members who have fallen off in the past year, or moved over to the "other" site will hear about this and come back to check out the changes. :yeadog:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts