Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got off the phone with Ernie at Breathless Performance...the BPP SHOOTOUT is just about about SOLD OUT!

The date is Sunday Febuary 10th in Bradenton Florida..no imports..just American Muscle..mostly Vettes and a few F bodies.

JC, myself and several Z/Cfive members WILL be there.

For those of you not interested in racing there will be a People's Choice Car Show.

This is going to be THE GREAT WINTER VETTE EVENT...our site will be sponsoring a SUPER LARGE TROPHY!:cool: Fubu/Les

******Call Breathless Performance at 954 925 7725 ASAP to register before it's too late!:cheers:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Fubu,

That is indeed great news. Humm Florida in febuary, warm weather, sun sand or New England Snow your breakin my arms..............

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Boy that's bad timing...

...for me although I will be there in spirit.

We leave Pennsylvania on the 12th of February enroute to Ft. Myers for the Pro Solo on the 16th and 17th and then the National Solo II Tour the next weekend at the same venue, Buckingham Airfield in Ft. Myers.

I expect to see all of you there competing or cheering me on, that's mandatory by the way.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Re: Boy that's bad timing...

DJWorm said:
[BWe leave Pennsylvania on the 12th of February enroute to Ft. Myers for the Pro Solo on the 16th and 17th and then the National Solo II Tour the next weekend at the same venue, Buckingham Airfield in Ft. Myers.

I expect to see all of you there competing or cheering me on, that's mandatory by the way. [/B]
DJ,

You will just have to leave a week eailier and stay thru...........

:cheers: :cool: :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts