Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Z06VETTE,COM and CFivevette.Com will be attending the NCRS Orlando event in Orlando Florida this week beginning later Thursday afternoon January 24th, 25th and 26th.

We will be parked next to the Breathless Performance Dyno Rig..look for my '02 EB Z06 and the Large Z06VETTE.COM Banner..you can't miss it.

We will have some cold beverages for our members (AT THE SHOW...FREE!!!) available as well as a limited supply of both Z06 & CFive Banners to hand out.:)

A HOSPITALITY SUITE??? We will have our Z06VETTE.COM/ CFivevette.COM Hospitality Suite set up at the Hyatt Orlando Hotel located adjacent to the show (US192 & interstate 4)...snacks and beverages will be available for our members...please note during show hours the Suite will be closed...but do stop by after the show for a beer or cocktail...this is a perk for our members and our pleasure to offer it.:cool:

I have designated a cell # for this event...use it to track me down 954 993 7880. I will have my laptop with me you can PM me or email me at [email protected].

We are going to have some MAJOR LEAGUE fun this weekend..so stop by say hello...hang and enjoy. Fubu/Les:cool: :cheers:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Great News !!

Les,

That is fantastic you guy' & Gal's will have real fun. I only wish the distance was not so far as i wont be able to attend. For all of you folks going who have not met Les aka FUBU69 your in for a treat. He is one hella of a Man............

To all :cheers: :cool: :cheers: :cool: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
Sounds like a blast!! Please post some pix of the show. Have fun, good luck and thanks for being such a great supporter of the Forums!! :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Dang, I'll be in Orlando for a week in February - Hopefully I'll be able to get to some kind of a Corvette event. Any suggestions who to visit, Corvette shops or tuners or Z06 nuts ?

The Zapper

1 - 6 of 6 Posts