Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Assuming I get a new job and can afford to have them printed I will be selling these...

Will Talk to JC about Z06Vette.com merchandise, not sure though...

Mark

·
21,378 Posts
mdickie said:
Assuming I get a new job and can afford to have them printed I will be selling these...

Mark
Hope you can bring some of those Mark. Mine has beer stains all over it. It has served me well! :)

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
I would be interested in buying a couple of the tees and a hat if available. (I want to get beer stains on them just like jub jub) :yeadog:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
mdickie said:

Mark
AWESOME...If they are for sale, I'll buy three of each tees and hats... I always loose them...

·
Registered
385 Posts
jub jub said:
Hope you can bring some of those Mark. Mine has beer stains all over it. It has served me well! :)
Jub-can't believe you missed your mouth... :cheers: That is going to cost you a round of drinks.

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
In case we need to order in advance ...
One large, one small.
:ity:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
bbunting said:
Jub-can't believe you missed your mouth... :cheers: That is going to cost you a round of drinks.
:eek: holy moly!! Jub....say it ain't true!! :NoNo: :lol: :lol:

·
21,378 Posts
MSiska said:
:eek: holy moly!! Jub....say it ain't true!! :NoNo: :lol: :lol:
OK, OK...it's not true. Truth be told, it's just flat wore out cuz I wear it every day! That's how much I love that shirt! :lol:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Those Tee's are very :coo:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Fest rule...If you have the officail tee shirt. You must wear it at least one day during the fest.

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
I've still got an unopened box full of Tee's and Polo's from the last order!! That means they will be white not yellow :lol: :z:

Ken

1 - 14 of 14 Posts