Back4:

Back5:

Back6:

Back7:

Ok, let's hear it......

JC

See less See more
#13 ·
Back 2 looks fine. Les /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gifBTW Put me down for 2XL 1black 1white AND 1 black med for my 14 year old son

Corsa Indy's/Pro Tips, Corsa X Pipe, Vortex/Carbon Fiber Power Duct, Z06 Wet Okles Mod Red Seat Covers, Z06 Extra Wide Rolled Exhaust Plate, Red/Clear Euro Lenses, CM Factory OEM Chrome Wheels, BPP Rear Lowering Kit, FRC/Z06 Partition ,Design Specialties Chrome & Decals, STILL EVOLVING! On Order, '02 EB Z06 TPW 7/30 Order # DKMKC7 KEEPING BOTH, I HOPE!

#14 ·
JC, very nice layouts! I like black shirt with Back3

Ken-

#15 ·
Jason, the only way to get one by this week would be to do a transfer print or have a one off silkscreened locally.

The transfer print are not that great of quality but will definately work for just the delivery.

I'm gonna have the real ones screen printed professionaly, but if you really want a transfer I can tell you how to do it....

All,
As I can only afford one at first, we have to come to some consensus. If we sell enough to pay for the next run we can do as many as we can pay for.

JC

#16 ·
Back # 2 or 3 would be my pick.
Where do I sign? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

#17 ·
Just so you all know my pic, well, I like em all, but first run will have to be a white cause its the cheapest. Black Hanes or Fruit of the Loom's are about 20% more expensive, but if the first one sells and we can make enough to buy black I plan on that as well.

JC

#19 ·
I like back #2 or #3 on bth the white and black. Will buy an XL of each as soon as you give us the word and the pricing...

Great job!!!!
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

#23 ·
I like back 2 and back 3.
I keep editing my post cause the orange is growing on me /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The simple Z06VETTE.com is perfect in the front.

Back 6 would be nice if you decide to have back 2 or 3 in the front.

The orange being too bright maybe... can you dark it up a little... a pinch of brown (like it's a recipe /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif). A darker orange would make an ok wallpaper.

How sharp are you allowed to get the rim? I know this may fall into licensing issue with GM but if you can get it sharp enuff with Back 2 so that you have the spokes a little sharper and get a detail of the RED C5 logo that's in the middle of the rim. That might be interesting to see. People will see the rim first then see the little C5 logo in the middle! Even to get the logo to appear in the same color as the rim would be neat. (In case cost is a factor in the number of colors per shirt).

The orange is growing on me cause it stands out from a distance!

As it is... I wouldn't mind ordering one of each color /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Great Job!

Don
QSZ06

#25 ·
Shirts look great. Front is excellent. Back #2 (grey) with red calipers would look out'ah sight!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.