Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike Yager Jr. recieved his new Z06 and managed to pose for pictures at Vettes In The Rockies show with the Frankenbanner!! :cool: Feature article in Corvette Fever, February edition, pages 52-54.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
A couple of years ago I was promoting an event for my local corvette club and Corvette Fever was printing events in their magazine free of charge. If no one has checked already we might want to post our Z06Fest in their mag. As I recall, they need at least a couple of months lead time.

Pat :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One of them is Candyman (left, I believe), not sure who the other one is, but I know he is a member!! :cool:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Candyman on the left, Mike Jr. in the middle and Mike Yager himself on the right with his famouse corvette hat on. Everytime I see the guy he has that hat on.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Correct..that is Mike Yager (owner of Mid America Designs, mail order company) Senior with the hat on.

We are hoping to attend this year's "Vets on the Rockies," in Frisco, Colorado. If you never been to the Rocky Mountains, you owe it to yourself to drive thru, up and around the mountain roads! I used to live in Northglenn, Colorado, and had two motorcycles (one 500cc Yamaha Road bike, and a 185cc off road Suzuki) to use as my only transportation, and can not begin to tell you how spectacular was. One example, is Mt. Evans, which is the highest paved road in America! Yup, we rode our bikes up to the top (elev. 14,264 feet) of Mt. Evans! Nothing but dirt and rock at that altitude....can't wait to do the same in the Zee!!! :eek:

Zippy :z: :z: just waitin' to get high!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Frank that is indeed me on the left. Mike Jr in the center and Mike Sr on the right. Still too cool. :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
:cool: :D :cool:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Glad to see the banner in a nat'l magazine :cool: Congrats to all involved :cheers:

Is it just me, or does the squashed image of the Z06 make it look like a Pontiac Fiero ? :eek:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Autograph copys only $9.99, just kidding. I was really suprised that the article was a go.
By the way, Vette's on the Rockies is a MUST if you live near Colorado even if you dont the drive is awesome. The only downpart is yoru car feels accelerates like a metro (ok myabe not a metro but still feels alot slower) due to the air.

Mike

·
Registered
442 Posts
Frank, surely getting the banner into a national magazine is worth some banner points. Wadda ya think? :p :p :p

·
Registered
442 Posts
Zippy, Ill be looking foreward to seeing you at the 29th VOTR. Im on the oversite committie for this event. Our motto for this year is Born in the USA. The logo is going to be incredible. I hope as many of you as possible can make it. Oh and hello MYZ06, how ya doing Mike?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Jayzvette,
Your signature banner is the best I've seen! :cool: Very :cool: Kudos to whoever did it.
Sandy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts