My twin brother and I both own 2004 Z16 Commerative Edition Z06's, and
we love these cars!

Recent financial and job changes require that we part with one of our
treasured Z's, and we have agreed to share the remaining one, each
"owning" it for 6 months of the year.

So we are listing both for sale, and whichever one goes first, we
share the other one.

Mine is # 1270, born on date April 7, 2004, warranty start date August
2004. It has 3000 miles, LPE headers, Random Tech Free Flow Cats, hi temp plug wires, K&N filter in cut out stock air box, partition, brake/front/rear screens, aluminum pedals
and "dead pedal", rocker and steering hub Vette decals, Z06 Exhaust Plate, and shorty antenna. All stock exhaust parts included.

My brother's is # 1631, born on date May 13, 2004, warranty start date
August 2004. It has 600 miles, all stock except for aluminum pedals,
aluminum instrument bezels, shorty antenna, Z06 Exhaust Plate, ceramic dustless pads, Vette Essentials interior upgrades including sport seats, shifter knob/boot, brake handle, door pulls, console lid, and partition.

Both cars are in perfect conditions, garage kept, no track, no drag strip, no stories. We are
asking $42,500 for either one, and can send pics by e mail.

Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on guys and gals...any interest in one of these perfect Z16's?

TTT

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good luck with trying to share one car.
I don't have any comments about your price, but you
should 1st choose the one to keep, then market the one to
sell. Then people know what they're getting in the sale.
Just a suggestion. Best of luck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
corvette bob,
Thanks for the advice, we may have one sold, but if not posting one only may be the way to go!
Frank

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I like the idea of having two there. I mean the buyer gets to pick, super low miles or modded. Sometimes even the build number might matter to some.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Red..

Thanks to you too, also good advice!

Frank

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
TTT for you guys -- I don't know either of you, but I can't stand people who pee in other peoples fruit loops. Remember if you don't like the price, don't buy it.

Ask what you need to, and don't let people detract from it. Maybe if dryfork wants to offer 39,500 -- he should. Otherwise, he should probablly refrain from throwing his $02 in (see the rules about comments about price) :)

-N

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nabbs,
Thanks for the bump, and your thoughtful words on pricing!

We nmay have a buyer for one of our two, at (or very close to) the asking price.
Again, thanks for the bump!
Frank

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
ttt for ya and good luck on the sale

Jack

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well we thought we had a buyer for brother Steve's Z16, but he appears to have $$ issues!

Both still for sale, one needs to go, as Steve is moving to FL next weekend, and which one does he take? :blush:

The latest sale for the 2 mile car on eBay at $46k seems to set a high bar, either of these offered at $42.5k are a buy!!

Thanks,
Frank

·
Registered
449 Posts
I sold an 02 and was a little surprised initially with the response. It is a very special buyer to by a z06 much less a Z16. I think the low mileage unit would do very well on Ebay. I have seen a few like yours go recently in the low 40's. It seems that folks, unless they truly understand the cars, are afraid of mods. I would highly detail the units on ebay and set your reserve. Be patient. I think reality will set in soon for those "waiting" for the new Z06 when they add up the price plus tax and that will make our older ones worth more.

BTW..I don't know if I'm going to sell my Z16 as I have a new unit on order with Rick Daniels....Let me know how you do...Good luck to you and ignore those that shoot you down in this section. There is a thread at the top of list warning about hijacking.....You and your brother must get along well...couldn't do that with mine I'm sorry to say!

Paul

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, thanks for the advice.

Yes, the Z06/Z16 are special, and we will be patient, not wanting to give either of these special cars away.

That being said, we thought this would be the right place to begin to advertise the sale of one our Z16's, with the Vette enthusiasts who hang out here, and possible referral to an interested buyer, who appreciates what the Z06/Z16 offers.

My twin brother and I have shared cars since our first Porsche 912, back in the 60's, and have even shared a couple of track/race cars, with the warning, you bend it, you mend ($) it!

ttt for one of these Z16's!

Frank

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ttt

Steve is moving his Z16 to JAX FL, any one interested in a pristine Z16 in the FL/GA area?

Mine (3000 miles) still avail in MD.

Either one...asking $42,500, will send pics thru a PM.

Thanks,
Frank :yeadog:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TTT

Any interest in either of these Z16's?

One in MD, one now in FL, need to sell one within the next few weeks...

Happy 4th to all the Vette family.. :usa:

Frank
301-501-1615

1 - 15 of 15 Posts