Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
next post is a picture of my Z with the new z16 wheels
thanks rodney z16 wheels look dynamite..
:D :D :D

·
Registered
17,744 Posts

Very Nice :cheers:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IT L GO said:

Very Nice :cheers:
thanks for posting my pic..nice warm day in san diego

.bud

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
z06nut said:
I love those polished wheel way more than the chromies. :coo:
I agree Tony :yeadog: :cool:

Jack

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey, quick pickin on my aftermarket, weight 4 lbs more per wheel, built in an exotic land, super deluxe chrome wheels... ;).

I really do like the look of the polished wheels more than the chromes. Only wish this was an affordable option when I bought my chromes for the street. Anybody want to trade?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
very nice...though I like the chrome better sometimes...but then again polished is still shiny enough for me. I just miss my old chrome Z06 rims on my SS :(

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
I think they look :coo: .

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Polished is the best way to go. Chrome is heavier than stock and will eventually chip. You can save some money and polish the OEM rims like I did. They look sweet, nice job. :jammin:

·
Registered
460 Posts
DavidGP said:
Polished is the best way to go. Chrome is heavier than stock and will eventually chip. You can save some money and polish the OEM rims like I did. They look sweet, nice job. :jammin:

Did you do polish them yourself or did you have it done?? If the later, how did you do it? Did you clear coat? :coo: :coo:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Bud, and David

Both looks are great. Thanks for the pics

Zrod

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
someone was asking if the wheels are polished evenly , some area are not..tight areas around corners etc it is not as polished, but i think that is normal with most z16's i have looked at-i just like the softer look and light weight of the z16's can't wait for some dry weather-its been raining alot in so cal, we are so spoiled out here..man 2 or 3 days of this and i'm depressed .. :bang: can't jump in the Z and drive :eek:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i don't know off hand-it would be under the Z16 code for the 04' model Z-but i'm sure some fellow Z brothers will know on this site..
bud

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
check out the o4 machine wheels vs 04 CE Z16's-i do like the polished look too

1 - 20 of 20 Posts