Registered
17,744 Posts
"Zaint No Doubt About It Zaino Rules" :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Speedratchet said:

Here is a picture of the results I got from using Zaino. :thumb:
Looks like someone air brushed a picture of some guy taking a picture of your car on the drivers side. Were you able to get that off with Zaino? Really looks good. Is that top coat the Z-8 or 6 or none? Smooth. :coo:

D.J. :zboobie:

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OneQuickCoupe said:
Looks like someone air brushed a picture of some guy taking a picture of your car on the drivers side. Were you able to get that off with Zaino? Really looks good. Is that top coat the Z-8 or 6 or none? Smooth. :coo:

D.J. :zboobie:

I did 7 coats of Z5 then 3 Coats of Z2 and then top it off with some Z6. I also tried some of Zaino's leather products (Z9 & Z10) and had really good results. :jammin:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Speedratchet said:
I did 7 coats of Z5 then 3 Coats of Z2 and then top it off with some Z6. I also tried some of Zaino's leather products (Z9 & Z10) and had really good results. :jammin:
I would think you are looking and smelling pretty darn good about right now. It looks beautiful and well worth the effort I'm sure. Why did you use the Z5, (fine scratches), instead of going to the Z2?

D.J. :thumb: :z:

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OneQuickCoupe said:
I would think you are looking and smelling pretty darn good about right now. It looks beautiful and well worth the effort I'm sure. Why did you use the Z5, (fine scratches), instead of going to the Z2?

D.J. :thumb: :z:
I went with the Z5 first because I wanted to get rid of some minor scratches. The more I used it the better it got. I think
I might be to the point where I'm happy with it now. :screwy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts