Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,991 Posts
The best thing about Zaino is it will last 4-6 months, where Zymol will last 4-6 weeks. Carnauba wax products can and will only last 4-6 weeks, less if you get carnauba products wet. I used Zymol for many years before I ever tried Zaino, synthetic based car care products just can not be beat. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

· Registered
1,991 Posts
I have 53 coats on my Vette, not 52 or 54, I will be trying the next generation of Zaino which is one step beyond the ZFX Zaino that you are all waiting for, I hope to get 5-7 coats of it on the car early next week, I will let you all know because it just keeps getting better. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

· Registered
1,991 Posts
The first product will be the ZFX and that will be out in a few months, Sal is in the finishing stages of the marketing and the packaging of the ZFX, this product as most of you know will take the place of the Z-1 for those wishing to go that route. The newer products will be a year or more at this point, we have to fully test them to make sure they are the type of products that you want, which are the best. I will report the progress as I start using them in the real world. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif All of these will be worth the wait, we all know how good Zaino products are now, but believe me they are going to be much better in the years to come.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.