·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you Zaino your wheels? Does the brake dust stick less? Just curious.:yeadog:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Zaino wheels, Zaino chrome, Zaino plastic and brake dust will come off very easy with your wheels Zaino'd, that is a benifit of Zaino being a synthetic, with wheel temps getting hot Zaino will not break down to well over 400 degrees, carnauba about 130 degrees.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
:p I actually took my wheels off to clean and "Zaino" them but I have been told that I was a bit "extreme" and now I am sooooooo glad that others are following my lead (even if they didn't know I was doing it :p ). MY wheels come clean with just a simple spray from the garden hose and I believe that the Zaino makes that possible. I did the whole exterior of the car and am very pleased with Zaino, Carl, and the results! Try it and you won't be sorry. If you ever have ANY Zaino questions, just ask Carl, he has the answer you seek! Bill :D

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Bill! :yeadog: I think I will do just that! :D

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I did Zaino mine. They look very nice, but still get just as dirty :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I Zaino my wheels (stock painted '97-'99 wheels) with Z2 and then use Z6 on them to keep them clean. They still get dirty of course, but I think that they hold less brake dust and they come clean easier with the Zaino on them. Also, it actually brings out the metallic flake sparkle in the wheels!!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Yes, yes, yes!

I Zainoe'd mine and the break dust comes off pretty easy. I don't have to use any of the wheel cleaner to get it off. Of course the brake dust doesn't have much chance to sit on my wheels too long. :D

- Charley

1 - 7 of 7 Posts