Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm going to purchase some Zaino products.Which is the correct product for a 02 Z06 Z-2 or Z-3? G

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Do yourself a favor and also get Z-5.This is the ticket to get a flawless finish.It also gives a deeper effect.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You guys have a great website!!!

I have seen a lot of people post messages regarding Zaino....what are the different products and how do I get them? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
35 Posts
On my 2000 coupe I alternated z2-z5 applications. The results were wonderful, after two years and 22,000 miles, I would still win best paint at car shows. And thats on Silver...
I don't like their car wash, thou. It left some water spots on my car. But I don't have a choice where I wash my car. I can only wash outside in direct sunlight. Maybe it would have been better under a shady tree.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

On 2001-08-17 20:48, RunLikeHell spewed forth this drivel:
You guys have a great website!!!

I have seen a lot of people post messages regarding Zaino....what are the different products and how do I get them? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

You can read about them on my web site at www.hcvind.com , what state are you in?

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
RunLikeHell

Welcome aboard, Check carls site he's the mon on ZAINO..........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys.I just picked up Z-1,Z-2,Z-5 The quick detailer,and the tire dressing and car wash.I'm thinking of getting the clay bar.Is it necessary to clay a brand new car?. G. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts