Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been using zaino since 02 love the stuff.but saturday used the new stuff z2-pro :jawdrop: and oh my god the oily streaks called zaino and asked what happened he said maybe u used to much or u did not apply even i said i'm not painting the car just adding polish i have over 25 coats on it never had a problem before..so should i start over and clay or just a wash will get rid of it :crazy: :jawdrop:

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
I had exactly the same problem this past weekend. Try this, mist the car with plain water then wipe down with a clean chamois. You may have to wipe a little more than usual but the streaks will come off.
Don't know what's causing it. I didn't notice it until after I used Z-6. Woulld have thought that would have eliminated the streaks.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope i tried the spray to and nothing :puke: very wierd the old stuff 2 years ago never did this

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Put it in the Sun for 10 minutes and the Streaks will be all gone. Let us know how you make out. :z:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
pczo6 said:
Been using zaino since 02 love the stuff.but saturday used the new stuff z2-pro :jawdrop: and oh my god the oily streaks called zaino and asked what happened he said maybe u used to much or u did not apply even i said i'm not painting the car just adding polish i have over 25 coats on it never had a problem before..so should i start over and clay or just a wash will get rid of it :crazy: :jawdrop:
I had the same problem a while back and just applied Z6 and another coat of Z2 then Z8. All of the streaking went away. Give it a try. It worked well for my car.

D.J.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I agree with some of the aforementioned....I used to run into this and used the Z6 and some elbow grease to get rid of the streaks.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Just wipe with a damp (water) towel and they will go away. Sometimes Z6 will take car e of them but a towel wet with water will always take them away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts