Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is this stuff and what makes it so good?

What should I order?

Where can/should I get it?

Take tar off?

Safe on clearcoats?

Thanks
D.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Go to Carl who first responded to your post. Very helpful and includes a ton of "tips" on the "how to" aspect. The stuff is GREAT and so easy to apply/remove. Sounds like a lot of work but it is truly a piece of cake. Super quick service from him also.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I was a little uncertain about the Zaino myself, but everyone here raved about it, so I tried it.
Put on the first coat of Z-1 and Z-2 this weekend. Easier than wax. Looks great.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Zaino gets better with more applications. I have about 20 applications of Z-2 and Z-6, and it produces an awesome shine.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Have used Zaino on previous Vets and it is awesome! Will use it on the 1 week old Vet also! :cheers:

Zippy :) :)

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Your 'vette deserves the best and thats "Zaino"! No more needs to be said, except Carl's service and advice is second to none. Bill:cheers:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Finally had occasion to wash the Z today after a few coats of Zaino over the past couple of weeks. The water absolutely falls off the car. I've had water "bead up" nicely w/ other waxes over the years but I have NEVER seen it literally fall off the car like I saw today. And bugs????? They either all ate some teflon before they picked on my car or the Zaino made them slide off like butter in a hot pan. Anybody use this "California Water Blade" or some such? Carl, do you recommend? I've always used chamois and presume this is also OK?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Waterblade works great! Follow up removing remaining water with a synthetic chamois.Do not use the other kind of chamois as is can accumulate fine grit that you can not see and will scratch.Hope this helps.G:)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
gbjerke, I would never use a water blade or chamois on my car, I would use an electric leaf blower (Toro) and 100% cotton towels, I do on my cars and the results are fantastic. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts