Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this place is great.. my 4th fest.. stayed up late last night.. and had to get up at 4 :45 and head to Nashville Superspeedway at 5:15am.. went out to the trailer that was unattended for only 3 hours.. and BAM

someone "borrowed" my chromies and pirelli's and my other chrome rims and BFG drags.. i lost 6 rims and tires.. SUX

case2307 lost his drag radials.. these bastards must have been watching the lot and the people.. and knew when to Strike ~!!

damn..
wouldn't you love to catch them ?

oh well..
lemonaide.. ?

ccw's and new tires ?

suggestions ?

:puke:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hampton inn.. very well lit. .. lots of folks out til about 2.. bummer

·
Registered
68 Posts
Toonces thinks it was a "cat" burglar...

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
wvphoto said:
hampton inn.. very well lit. .. lots of folks out til about 2.. bummer

Sorry to hear :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Mikey - now that you know the wheels are gone do you want me to try to bring a couple down with me? Let me know. I'll have Noah bring my truck...his driving is improving...see -->

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
z06nut said:
Those f*ck'n bastards! :bmad:
What's this world coming to. I hope someone is just messing with you guys.
We thought it was a joke until we spoke with each other. They were stolen plain and simple. Already filed police reports. If anyone runs across a nice set of stock wheels and tires cheap...let us know. Also...if anyone runs across any cheap drag radials same thing. :mad:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
yeh, folks were up LATE and I was up at 3 am, IN the parking lot, but didn't see any action.

everyone keep your eyes peeled on ebay and the vette forums, someone is gonna try to put those on their car or sell them

·
NCM Delivery Staff
611 Posts
holy cow! I have never heard of this happening here in BG..

Question: Was there a locking lug nut on each tire?

Question: Does the hotel have outside security cameras?

Question: What side of the building were you parked on?

Good luck and I will keep my eyes pealed for them here in BG..

Be sure to check with Art's Corvettes. He sometimes will purchase items from folks who walk in. He may be able to keep his eyes and ears open and help out..

Adam

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Sorry to hear about this guys. There are few things lower than a thief, very few. They were probably a couple of total losers looking to fund their next fix. :bmad:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
We went to Art's today across from the museum and let them know..they will keep an eye out.

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Cave Man said:
They were probably a couple of total losers looking to fund their next fix. :bmad:
I have learned, that this is sadly hardly ever the case.

Some times we take for granted that the "honest looking bloke" we bump into is just as honest as us because he moves in the same circles and seems to share the same interests.

Hope you guys recover your stuff or at the very least get to beat the living crap out of the perps.
:bmad: :bmad: :bmad: :mah: :mah:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
That sucks. Just hate to hear about such crap. Makes ya want to get even, but that thought gets ya in trouble.
Enjoy the Fest.

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts
:mah: Sad & bad news Mike. That just plain SUX.
I hope some local's help cough up the goods before you head back home. Really soory to hear about this. :mah:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts