Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm getting packed up to head out in the morning, after being able to make this year's Fest, and wanted to pass on some really big "Thank you's" to my friends who made this an enjoyable week. Many of you sat and listened to my really bad decisions that I made recently dealing with my car :bang: , and that first Thank you goes out to a lot of you!!!

Second......Mark Dickie!! Super guy, Thanks tons for allowing me to share your car for the DE on Wednesday. I owe you big!! If you're ever in MD, I hope you give me a ring.

Next...IVO! I don't think I would have enjoyed the Maker's Mark cruise any more if I had been driving myself!! Thank you for sharing the Big Mac experience with me, several times opening the passenger seat to me. Ditto for you if you find yourself in MD anytime!!

Many thanks to Layne and Lisa.....Thank you for the private plant tour ticket and the ride over. Also, very nice restaurant for dinner, good choice... JMO though!

Another thanks to Case for rides also!! Jub Jub, need I say any more!!! Leslie, always a pleasure to see you!!!
And Don for urging to join in, even though at times I got more upset with myself, in the end I'm really glad I showed up!! Getting to meet even more members and putting the names to faces, really looking forward to next year already.

Sure hope everyone has a safe drive home. It's been a very active week, I'll need a week of work just to wind down some. Sort out some direction......

Thanks again and hope to see all next year!!
By the way, room's already reserved!! :D :thumb: :sneaky:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Mike I always enjoy seeing you, it was truly a great fest!

look forward to seeing you at the next Panzer party:)

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Good to see you again Mike! I had a blast hanging out. See you again next year. :z:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
No problem Mike, had a blast this week, it was great to see you again...

Mark

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Mike, It was great seeing you again....we luv ya and no matter what you have to swear to be at the fest every year!

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Mike,

Glad you went. Sorry I missed you for the most part. Let me know if you need help with the car. Don

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Kaya said:
Mike, It was great seeing you again....we luv ya and no matter what you have to swear to be at the fest every year!

Thanks Kaya,
It's always great to see you and Rudy. I didn't get many chances to talk to you two this year though.

And I really enjoyed seeing everyone....I must have been burnt out slightly (if that's possible :p ) when I posted the initial thanks.

These Fest's are my vacations every year and have really enjoyed meeting everyone. FUBU, JC, Mike, Mark......so many other friends have been made from this site!!

Don,
Thanks buddy....I'll give you a shout as I get updates. We both know how heavy the phones are up north, if they even work!!!
Don't be sorry about doing your own thing!! That's what this gathering is all about, getting out, meeting others, partying!! I myself was trying to stay busy. Idle mind is a bad place for me!!! See ya buddy!!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Always forgetting to mention Dad!
:D

Mike, thanks for the shrimp dip. Always have fun chatting with you. You're a good guy and always lending a hand when a hand is needed. See ya soon.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Z06Dad said:
Always forgetting to mention Dad!
:D

See ya soon.:cheers:

Ah Geez, Dad!! One of my bestest Cruise Fest buddies!!!
Glad you made it home safe and sound!!

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Mike...it was really good to see you come to the Fest, my Buddy! Hopefully, both of us will have vettes at the next one! :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MSiska said:
Mike...it was really good to see you come to the Fest, my Buddy! Hopefully, both of us will have vettes at the next one! :yeadog:
That would be Marvelous.....for both of us.

Hey I just got a letter from Fox in Laurel, they want to buy my car!! :rofl: :rofl: :p Something about needing 50 Corvettes for some program they have. Maybe they're outsourcing our 'vettes' now! J/K'ing :p :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts