Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
I can't think of anyone more deserving than my buddy Zippy!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Congrats Zippie!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hey Zippy:

Congratulations! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Congrats!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hey Zippy! Squeezing that Dollie pretty tight weren't you??!!
Congrats on the Award!!! Very deserving!!!

zman

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Zippy, a red Z06 wins a car show award. I demand a recount! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif Actually, I know how much work it takes to keep these babys shiny side up-- I mean shiny. Way to go! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Steve:

Twelve various Corvette celebrities, ie. John Cafaro, Dave Hill, Wil Cooksey were given the opportunity to select their favorite Vet at the C5 Registry Birthday Bash in BG recently. These 12 celebrity chosen Vet owners were presented with a plaque by Dollie Cole at that weekend's dinner banquet. Dollie is the widow of ex GM President Ed Cole, and is the gracious lady shown in the picture.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
2,343 Posts

On 2001-05-01 20:44, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
Steve:

Twelve various Corvette celebrities, ie. John Cafaro, Dave Hill, Wil Cooksey were given the opportunity to select their favorite Vet at the C5 Registry Birthday Bash in BG recently. These 12 celebrity chosen Vet owners were presented with a plaque by Dollie Cole at that weekend's dinner banquet. Dollie is the widow of ex GM President Ed Cole, and is the gracious lady shown in the picture.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
On that note congratulations, and you are going to sell it /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
764 Posts
Zip,

Congrats!! You deserve it!! I hope to meet you at the Cruise In.

Mark

1 - 17 of 17 Posts