Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My good buddy Zippy picked me up tonight and took me to a place called Sinbads in Detroit. Pretty cool place overlooking the Detroit River and a boat arena. Dinner was great!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

P.S The iced tea was on FUBU for Zippy!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Left: fcalmes Right: Zippy the Zipster!!

Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Ok, Frank & Zippy both get points.
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Nice, always love banner pics! Zippy, thats one hell of an appetite on you /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I see the only thing in front of Frank is liquid dinner /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

On 2001-08-06 20:09, N4C5S spewed forth this drivel:
I see the only thing in front of Frank is liquid dinner /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

That's the new liquid Pork Chop!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
As usual...it's always so good to BS with Frank while he is in Detroit!

FuBu: Thanks for the iced tea! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zipster /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Excellant guys nice post.Looks like good food also,G. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts