Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JTZ06,
I checked I have an extra Brochure. I would be happy to send it to you. Just E-mail me your address.

------------------
My Forum Site

01 Z06 - No time slips yet
92 RS ProStreet Camaro - Best E.T to date 10.15 @ 136 mph (all throttle no bottle)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Check E-Bay. I just got one for $18. They come an go on the site so you may have to check once in a while. As far as I know, they are out of print so you are at the mercy of the seller!

------------------
If you have to drive, do it in a C5.
On it's way - Z06 Quicksilver
To be added - Ripper, Flameball, license frame, exhaust plate Z06

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a feeling the brochure will be worth more than the car in 10 years! I actually have one but I want to hold on to it. It's a sweet looking brochure.

------------------

·
Registered
55 Posts
My Z06 Brochure code# "36USC220506 June 2000" 12 pages, is now mucho bucks more valuable to me, as I had John Cafaro, C5 Chief Designer, sign the cover for me on Saturday. Glad he had a 'silver' pen for the black brochure's cover! Also penned my left injector 'beauty' cover, etc.

ZEEE....are you SURE you are talking about THIS brochure (transparent sleeve with metal binding; same size as 40-page Dealer brochure). I understand they were out-of print six months ago. I very much doubt ANY dealer would have one "available" now.

There ARE lots of the 40-page C5/Z06 Dealer Brochure out there (silverish cover).

------------------
Mac Cross - Toronto, Ontario
C5Registry W0218
Torch Z06
'98 C5 Silver Targa
NCRS # 19306
NCM Shinoda Charter Membership # 3216

·
Registered
48 Posts
My salesman last week set me up with 4 of the 2001 standard brochures and 1 of his last, if not the last, coveted Z06 brochures. It is super cool, I sealed it back up, then went for a drive!

------------------
2001 Blk Blk/Red Z06
71 454 4pd vert
23 T-Bucket BigBlock

·
Registered
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PA_Z06:
JTZ06,
I checked I have an extra Brochure. I would be happy to send it to you. Just E-mail me your address.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that is commendable brotherhood!!
That's why this forum exists!!

------------------
Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

[email protected]

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I just bought a new Z06, and my salesman said the owner does not let sales staff pass out Corvette brochures...go figure?

Zippy

Red/Black Z06, 1 week old today!

------------------

·
Registered
631 Posts
Well if anyone can help me get a Z06 brochure, I would be happy to pay for it. We just cannot get them into Canada. GM Canada is an entity on its own - so to all my fellow Z06 nuts out there - any replies will be gladly acknowledged - please e mail me and tell me what you would like me to do to return the favor.

Thanks in advance

------------------
2001 Quicksilver Z06

·
Registered
55 Posts
It appears that the 12-page Z06 Brochure never was available at any Dealers in Canada.
They are offered every now and then on eBay.

However, if you just want a 'rough' copy to print, try this....
http://www.wetplants.com/Z06/Page01.htm

------------------
Mac Cross - Toronto, Ontario
C5Registry W0218
'01 Torch Z06
'98 C5 Silver Targa
NCRS # 19306
NCM Shinoda Charter Membership # 3216

D

·
0 Posts
I am in the same boat. I also live in Canada and have been looking since last October. My z06 came in Feb 6th, but still looking for a brochure. Would appreciate any help locating one...Waiting for spring Dennis

------------------
z06-zr1

·
Registered
175 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hasbro:
Check E-Bay. I just got one for $18. They come an go on the site so you may have to check once in a while. As far as I know, they are out of print so you are at the mercy of the seller!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the head's up. Strangely enough I just got one off E-Bay for $18 also. I never would have though to do this had you not posted. Also, to anyone going to E-Bay in the future, be careful! People try to disguise other brochures in their description as the 12-page Z06 Brochure. Make sure it is the color 12-page Brochure specific to the Z06. Some people can creatively make the regular brochure sound like this one.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Z06Scott (edited 02-27-2001).]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts