Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Chevrolet website still shows the specifications for the 2001 and mentions nothing of the changes for 2002. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif Doesn't this seem to be a little behind the power curve. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Maybe one of the computer gurus here could get a new high paying job for Chevrolet updating their slow, ineffectual website. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif IMO, their site is designed to frustrate you and make you go to the dealer to find anything out. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I had to rant...I have an '01, but '02s are already rolling of the line (local drag strip starting lines that is /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ) and they don't have any information on the website.

Thank the Lord for the informative z06vette.com.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts

On 2001-08-10 09:49, getinofficer spewed forth this :

DITTO, DITTO
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
1,406 Posts

On 2001-08-10 09:49, getinofficer spewed forth this drivel:
The Chevrolet website still shows the specifications for the 2001 and mentions nothing of the changes for 2002. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif Doesn't this seem to be a little behind the power curve. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Maybe one of the computer gurus here could get a new high paying job for Chevrolet updating their slow, ineffectual website. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif IMO, their site is designed to frustrate you and make you go to the dealer to find anything out. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I had to rant...I have an '01, but '02s are already rolling of the line (local drag strip starting lines that is /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ) and they don't have any information on the website.

Could be because the car hasn't been officially launched yet... usually happens at the Labor Day celebration at Bowling Green, doesn't it? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
575 Posts
They are always behind on their web page. I've sent them email twice and asked them why their page is not up to date. Got some generic BS back from them. Kind of pathetic that they don't realize their web presence shows them with their paint down around their ankles /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
If I can help any one with what changes are in store for the 2002 please let me know. Then again I am sure all 815 or so of the members already know. Any way if I can help I will be glad to. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts

On 2001-08-10 11:48, rickd770 spewed forth this drivel:
If I can help any one with what changes are in store for the 2002 please let me know. Then again I am sure all 815 or so of the members already know. Any way if I can help I will be glad to. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I have been ask if any 2002 Z06 brochures have come in yet. I am sorry but the ans. is no. As soon as I get this info I will post it here on the Forum. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
If you only knew the bureacracy that went into updating a corporate site....

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif

JC

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I know - believe me I know. But usually what happens is they'll give you what they want up about 3 hours before the deadline. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif

·
Registered
388 Posts
Well at least you guys get free brochures...

I emailed the GM Canada site for a borchure and was emailed back that Corvette brochures are available only for purchase through dealers!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I got a brochure last week - at it was for an '01!

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Rick,
I have a question about the 02 that I have posted several times with no response. The Aug issue of C&D claimed a 2.1 ft reduction in the turning diameter for the 02. Any truth to that? If so, how was it accomplished and can it be backfit on an 01?

·
Registered
4,024 Posts

On 2001-08-10 18:23, Subdriver spewed forth this drivel:
Rick,
I have a question about the 02 that I have posted several times with no response. The Aug issue of C&D claimed a 2.1 ft reduction in the turning diameter for the 02. Any truth to that? If so, how was it accomplished and can it be backfit on an 01?
Subdriver, I have heard that as well but have not seen any official word on it. I will try to find out for all of us.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.