Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best discount currently available that you know of for a ZO6 purchase.

·
Registered
4 Posts
new zo6

My brother is eligible for GM employee discount and I have not been able to find anyone willing to do this for a zo6. I last e mailed the local and sponsoring dealers about three months ago. Please post the dealership or e mail me if you are uncomfortable listilng the dealer on the forum. thanks.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Z0SIXX said:
I have a dealer in Michigan that will do GM employee discounts if that is of any value, on any Z06 !! :)
Z0SIXX:

Welcome to the Z06vette.com forum! Nice to see another Detroit area Z owner here!

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
30 Posts
The Michigan dealer is Pat Curtis Chevy/Olds in Caro, MI.....I will get the phone ....don't have it on hand ........but the sales person to ask for is Lana. They will GM employee discount all vette's including Z'ssss (I'm looking to trade my 01 for a 02). In the past they even drop shipped a rag top for my friend in Seattle. Send me an email and I will get that phone number.

Hi Zippy, glad to be here........are there any Michigan meets in the near future?? :guiness:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I belong to two local Vet clubs. The Corvette Club of Michigan meets the 4th Wednesday of the month at 7:30pm at Stanford Chevrolet Service dept in Dearborn.

America's Corvette Club meets the first Tuesday at 7:30 in the showroom of Cauley Chevrolet. PM me for more info.

Zip :z: :z:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discount

I just paid about $46,500. with every option (including museum delivery), except door moldings ($75, anyway). This includes the $2002. rebate. If you have a small dealer with one "stuck" on the lot, you might be able to get a bit less. If you want exact numbers for what I paid, e-mail me.
Delaership is Stockburger Chevrolet in Newtown, PA (near Philadelphia). Erich Rayher is the salesman.

PS- Torch red, picking up at NCM Feb. 6th!
Mark Rosenkrantz
[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts