Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
constren said:
What does the 30% mean?
30% of the orders accepted this week can have polished wheels in total.

You dealer can earn constraints based on availabilty (for the most part). If the dealer earns one, and does not have an order that requires it, it goes back up to national and is re-distributed based on availabilty on the second pass through the orders.

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
KCMAGS said:
Same here...I'm calling to change this morning.
They are a little overpriced anyway.
I really want the chromies on mine anyways. I'll wait and do a wheel exchange.

Btw. What number are you on the list? I got moved into the #1 spot. Cougar freaked out, now I'm going to Miramar.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Before you give up, see if the dealer has the constraint available, and that your order will match up with the constraints and priority, and the number of units allocated to the dealership.

·
Registered
359 Posts
CorvetteConti said:
no sir...the quantity just so happens to be the percent....the amount is 30 total!!!!!!
trust me...
822 QG7 for coupes and convertibles and 175 Z-51's for coupes and convertibles
jdogg, I know you're trying to find it...
it's not in the constraints tab you were looking at in dealerworld.....

That's why I know I'm right....just sharing factual data brother!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CorvetteConti said:
no sir...the quantity just so happens to be the percent....the amount is 30 total!!!!!!
trust me...
822 QG7 for coupes and convertibles and 175 Z-51's for coupes and convertibles
I guess by coincidence, the model allocation was 101 units, so the numbers worked.

:screwy:

·
Registered
106 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
I really want the chromies on mine anyways. I'll wait and do a wheel exchange.

Btw. What number are you on the list? I got moved into the #1 spot. Cougar freaked out, now I'm going to Miramar.
I love it!

But if you screw up this much, I'll have you flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog Sh1t out of Hong Kong! :D

Tony

·
Registered
971 Posts
In Summer 2000, for 2001

They had the first 185 cars built for celebrities, magazine editors and racers. The cars were finished, but no Alcoa forged rims (Speedline picked up the contract the following year with cast rims). This delayed my car two months. It was built during the summer and was literally sitting on, "blocks."

I have order #001 for 2001.

I am not surprised. There will be more things to come.

·
Registered
315 Posts
OK so here is my question, my order is currently at 3300 and I have polished wheels in my order. My car is supposed to built next week.

Does this new constraint affect my order
Will my order automatically proceed when the wheels show up

·
Registered
365 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
I got moved into the #1 spot. Cougar freaked out, now I'm going to Miramar.
:lol: Couger was #1 - turned in his wings, now you guys are #1. You screw up just one little bit, and I'll have you flying cargo planes carrying dogchit outta hong kong. :D

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GlennSullivan said:
OK so here is my question, my order is currently at 3300 and I have polished wheels in my order. My car is supposed to built next week.

Does this new constraint affect my order
Will my order automatically proceed when the wheels show up
It will not affect the order - the constraint keeps the order from moving from 2000 to 3000.

Glenn - since you are in a 3300, it means that you have not yet been broadcast - no VIN assigned, so I am guessing that it won't be next week.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Electron Mike said:
:lol: Couger was #1 - turned in his wings, now you guys are #1. You screw up just one little bit, and I'll have you flying cargo planes carrying dogchit outta hong kong. :D

Ah.....go back and read #14

Been said :ity:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts