1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ZO6 PARTS .COM PACKAGE DEALS - 3 WEEKS ONLY

OEM VINYL/PLEX PARTITION AND 3-PIECE COVER SET-
(New Z06 Owners) $450.00 WITH FREE SHIPPING - $159.00 savings

3 PIECE COVER SET/LLOYD HEAVY PILE FLOOR MATS/2 PIECE CARGO MAT (Current Partition owners) $399.00 WITH FREE SHIPPING - $86.00 savings

3 PIECE COVER SET/LLOYD HEAVY PILE REAR 2 PIECE CARGO MAT
(Current Partition Owners) $299.00 WITH FREE SHIPPING - $56.00 savings

LLOYD HEAVY PILE FLOOR MATS/HEAVY PILE 2 PIECE CARGO MAT
(Current Partition/3 piece cover set owners) $199.00 FREE SHIPPING -$41.00 savings

At Z06PARTS.COM we offer the highest quality parts available today for your car. Established in 2001, Andy Mages invented the partition and perfected the process of multilayer laminating for the most reliable seamless partition on the market. With over 3000 units sold in less than 6 years we are the leader in true state of the art design, quality and customer service. Feel free to visit our website or even email us for a sample of photos, with many different color combinations to choose from. If you do not see a combination that meets your personal car, we will go out of our way to make it happen. We offer 100%satisfaction guarantee on all products we offer, including free shipping back if you are not satisfied.

ZO6VETTE Member reviews - 2002-2005 - http://www.z06vette.com/rev_part.php?catid=10&ct=Interior&pn=INTPART&name=Z06 Parts Inc. Partition :usa:

We accept -Visa,Mastercard,Amex,Paypal

Loyd mats are custom made to order,Please allow manufacturing time of 3-5 days min.All mats will be drop shipped to save time.

OEM Emblems are available at extra cost

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Andy,

Since the Lloyd's mats are custom made to order, how do I go about ordering one for my car with mini tubs. I could make a template or detailed drawing.

Thanks

Joe

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Andy, NO WHITE? I am kind of reluctant to add RED, Blue or Yellow into the GR8 WHITE super beast. Is my only other option BLACK? Can I get it with that oval center and a C5 Corvette logo?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes and yes

You can get it with black flags,Is your interior all black or do you have white accents?Generally speaking here,Black with black plex looks really good when the entire interior is black.You will not be disatisfied.

Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
181 Posts
Andy..I currently have the partition..I want to get the cargo mat.What is the difference between a "2" piece mat and"1" piece mat?Also side covers??
Partition is :thumb:
Thanks Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts