Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i couldnt believe the zo6's in the southern florida area still up for grabs!! i cant believe there are that many 01's still on the lots!!:-? well there are almost every color to choose form but.yeah i know m/y. but a couple dealers have a particualr car that caught my eye! torch red/mod red!! i am going to inquire about some of the troch red/mods down there. florida folks are there really this many z's sitting down in s.florida????? i am going to check with kelley chevy and lou bachrodt chevy regarding this car. i still cant believe it is so!!! has anyone bought there ZO6 from either dealer? can you recommend any particular salesman? if so let me know, i am going to call down saturday early afternoon...juesss i still cant believe finding all those 01's and even a slew of 02. i am :-? but i might be flying down to the sunshine state and picking one up!!!!!! :D :D :D i just hope they arent asking over or near sticker, thats what i am scared of...........Dan
getting excited just thinking about. plus i can get the break in done on the way back north:D :D live begins at 150!!!!! of course after 500 miles.......:cool:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Yes there a a lot of cars here.I bought my Z at Kelley and they are very cool.Ask for a salesman named Jaime Saidenstadt and he will take care of you.The manager Frank Aceste is cool and is a car guy like us.I have bought my Camaro SS's from them also.Tell them Gary sent you.Good luck.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
yes, it's true.

i drive past lou bachrodt in cocconut creek every day and at least half a dozen on the lot. i hear there are 2002 z06s unbought at another dealership around here in delray.

they are as plentiful as oranges to us down here.

don

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I purchased several Vettes from both mentioned dealers. Yes there a load of Z cars down here , both years. Before you start buying plane tickets to So Florida check out our forum supporting dealers. The reason most of these these cars are still on the lot is because these dealers DO NOT GIVE THEM AWAY! Steve Isaacman is the Vette manager at Lou Bachrodt Chev and a friend [ not that it means anything ]. He can be reached at 954 247 3000. Good luck, Les

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Talked to my local Vet dealer this past week, and they told me ALL Chevy sales have taken a dramatic drop!

Zippy :) :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts