Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check this out! You won't want to miss it! The Corvette ZR1 has been confirmed for an appearance at the GM Powertrain Show & Shine Event in St. Catharines, Ontario on Friday August 8th. 2008.***edited***

Please post the info about the event rather than just a link to another forum.
Thanks

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/f68/third-party-site-solicitation-84182/

Sorry Zippy! I thought since we had done a link exchange and I was sharing info about the vette it would be okay. I will know better next time! Tom

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
We've been to this event couple times in past years, and always enjoy it.
Not sure about this year, but if your on the fence, just do it. :yeadog:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Tom:

My friend Bob Hilton attended as a vendor...enjoyed your hospitality and the Tour, as he has in past years...another GREAT Show, sez he!

We just returned from the Woodward Dream Cruise, where our group included a certain retired Mr. Baldick, former Corvette VLE. Moving slowly, but moving nonetheless...

I had breakfast, here in Kingston, with Terry "Zeke" Maxwell, back in mid-June, when he was in-transit to your Canadian Camaro Nationals. He also raved about that Event, when we last met in mid-July.

Keep up the good work, Tom!

Bob Gibson

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Bob! Yes, I talked with Bob Hilton. Unfortunately, Terry could not make it this year! Maybe the both of you are in for next year?! Have a good One!
Sorry Zippy, seems Mike was the culprit! No big deal!

Tom

Tom:

My friend Bob Hilton attended as a vendor...enjoyed your hospitality and the Tour, as he has in past years...another GREAT Show, sez he!

We just returned from the Woodward Dream Cruise, where our group included a certain retired Mr. Baldick, former Corvette VLE. Moving slowly, but moving nonetheless...

I had breakfast, here in Kingston, with Terry "Zeke" Maxwell, back in mid-June, when he was in-transit to your Canadian Camaro Nationals. He also raved about that Event, when we last met in mid-July.

Keep up the good work, Tom!

Bob Gibson

1 - 8 of 8 Posts