Corvette Z06 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
BTW, HD Cleanse is a wonderous and easy to use paint cleaner. Very easy to use, and comparatively gentle on the clear coat... despite it working very well.
If you like HD Cleanse, you'd LOVE Pinnacle's Paintwork Cleansing Lotion. It's also a non abrasive cleaner. Even easier to use than HD Cleanse, better results and it's not greasy. It's one of my favorite products on the market.

Bob

·
Registered
2 Posts
there are many wax so that i read yourautomaster.com review about wax and how they work? what precautions we need to take before apply wax. it seems helping for me so i think i should share my own experience on this. i usually wash my car before apply wax. i used towel to make it shiny. thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've used the Mother's California Gold System on everything I've had for the past couple of years. I love the Mother's line because it is so complete. In all, they must have 40-50 different products. Their Trigger Wash may be one of the best automotive products ever invented, regardless of what wax/polish you use. And as with some of the other systems like Meguiars, it has 3 different steps. 1. Cleaner
2. Polish
3. Wax

21 - 24 of 24 Posts